Terms and Conditions
The Student should expect that the Training Provider will have the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide the services to the Student including professional training instructors, training manuals, examination and evaluation forms and adequate demonstration equipment for appropriate thermography testing or practical exercises.
The Training Provider will provide the Student with services consisting of Infrared Thermography Training, or other training as described in the list of products presented on the company website, at the venue designated by the Training Provider; following the process outlined below:
- A list of courses will be available on the website indicating the course dates, location and any relevant certification scheme
- Students can register for a course using the online submission, or alternatively contact the office for a registration to be sent out by email or post. A purchase order form should be attached or arrangements for the full payment of the training indicated on the registration document. Companies or individuals that have a purchase order system may make the payment up to 30 days from the issue date of the invoice. Students that do not have PO systems will be invoiced on receipt of the registration form and must make full payment by one week prior to the start of the course.
- Upon completion of a registration form, students agree to our terms and conditions regarding course fee payments and the cancellation policy. At this time an email confirming the Students place on the course, plus appropriate logistics information will be issued.
In the event that the Student wishes to cancel training, that Student will be required to provide at least fourteen (14) days notice to the Training Provider before charges are incurred.
Table of charges:
More than 2 weeks – No Charge
* Less than 2 weeks notice – 10% of Course Fee
* Less than 1 weeks notice – 20% of Course Fee
* No show – 30% of Course Fee
* Request to transfer attendance to another course date is at the discretion of the Training Provider.
The Training Provider reserves the right to cancel any course up to two weeks prior to the course commencing, in this instance as much notice will be given to registered students as possible and any course fees will be refunded in full. Any travel or accommodation costs cannot be reimbursed.
For the services rendered by the Training Provider, the Student will provide a Fee to the Training Provider of a fixed amount for the course as per the terms below:
Invoices will be issued upon completion of registration form or 30 days prior to the course commencing, payment should be made at least one week prior to the start of the course if no Purchase Order form has been supplied. Payment terms are 30 days from date of the invoice.
Please make cheques payable to Infrared Training Limited. This can be sent to the office at:
Training & Conference Centre
Infrared Training Limited
Bank of Scotland
Sort Code: 12 24 82
Account Number: 06383126
IBAN: GB59 BOFS 1224 8206 3831 26
SWIFT: BIC BOFSGBS1BBB
There will be no additional Fees due from the Student for course materials, but the ISO certification examination is an independent exam and will have a fee payable directly to BINDT. Lunch and refreshments are included in the course fees.
For the duration of the course all Infrared equipment and associated software will be the responsibility of the student. Should this not be possible the Training Provider needs to be informed prior to the start of the course.
All materials remain the copyright of Institute of Infrared Thermography or Infrared Training LTD.
Any student wishing to complain about the services they have received from Infrared Training Limited can do so by emailing us directly from our contact page.