Infrared Training delivers around 30 L1 courses each year, it is our most popular product and we consider it essential in order to understand and use the equipment correctly. Completion of L1 provides competency and self believe to the students.
This course is designed to meet and exceed ISO 18436 and ASNT SNT-TC-1A recommended practices, during 4 full days of training, it covers all of the relevant infrared theory and physics required to produce a professional Thermography inspection report. To find out more information about this course, follow the link below.
Outline – Level 1
- Thermal / Infrared Physics
- Temperature, How It Is Measured
- The Nature of Heat and Temperature
- Heat Transfer Mode Familiarisation
- Infrared Equipment Operation
- Infrared Applications
- Radiosity Concepts
- How To Do An Infrared Inspection
- Infrared Image and Documentation
- Support Data Collection
- Elements Of A Good Infrared Image
- Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Report Generation